Monday, August 08, 2005

Sex

His kisses are so wild and sweet
His mouth is hot and strong
I stroke the muscles down his back
So lean and firm and long

His body is on fire
And my own responds in kind
Entwined beneath the tangled sheets
We’re united, soul and mind

The sheets are perfumed with the scent of
Earth and rain and musk
As outside in the real world
The day turns into dusk

The taste of sweat, so hot and salty
Lingers on my lips
And his skin is hot as molten lead
Against my fingertips

As we surrender to the love and
Passion that we share
I slide my tongue along his skin
My fingers in his hair

Our breathing slows, our kisses soften
Our loving whispers dim
As sleep steals over both of us
And I curl up beside him

I hold him in the dark of night
My heart filled with adoring
And I plant my knee in the small of his back and murmur
“Babe, you’re snoring”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home