Thursday, October 06, 2005

A Journey Into Self-Bloody Actualization

It’s funny, ‘till I met you
I thought I was OK
That I lived a simple life of peace
Rejoiced in every day

I’d no idea I was mad!
Until you came along
But now I am so happy, pet,
To learn that I was wrong!

How good it is to know I’m nuts,
A psycho and a geek
That my life is out of all control:
I know not what I seek.

Its good to know I’m Jezebel
A liar and erratic
Both self-absorbed and vacuous,
A sneak and autocratic

You’ve no idea how I’m chuffed,
You’ve made me very glad!
When people ask me what I’m like
I simply say “I’m bad”.

How comforting it is to know
That everything’s my fault!
How dumb of me to take your words
With a proverbial pinch of salt.

I cannot tell you what a fool
A felt before we met,
When all was right in my world ~
I was happy then, and yet

I am glad you set me straight about
The evil in my heart
The nightmare that my presence brings
The lives I tear apart

I can’t believe how much you took!
Your saintly brow a-pucker
Oh, how you loved and cherished me…
…hey, come back, you little rat....!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home