Saturday, December 09, 2006

how delightful! pugsley grew up to be a toy designer!

i have been shopping for gifts for my sweet, wonderful boyfriend's son, a delightful 8-year-old that likes to wake up at 5am and enjoys golf. while i realize that a child that twisted gets it from his father deserves a gift that is just as twisted, it is heartening to realize that finally, we addamses are being catered to:


teach your child to be an internet terrorist
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
now,our dear, sweet angel can hack into the DHS database and add his friends' names to the list of registered sex offenders. what fun!

and how delightful! its "my first homicide"!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
and daddy will have hours of fun hiding the bodies! its such a father-son bonding activity.


and here is another wholesome childhood past time. i remember doing this as a child....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
imagine the peals of delight on christmas morning when the little angel tears off the wrapping paper and realizes the hours of fun he and his friends will have reconstructing the face of a cadaver so badly decomposed that the victim couldn't even be identified from dental records!


and yet there are gifts just too horrible even for us!:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


thank goodness for the educational gifts, like the "big book o' wounds"!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

its a wonderful book - just chock full of injuries!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
the page on burns and sucking chest wounds is simply delicious!


OR, for the VERY practical parent, there is a hands-on migraine kit:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



but then i thought, what about a gift that might encourage josh in an eventual career :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
like "police officer"?

or something to encourage his natural athletic ability?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
every child needs a complete home ass-kicking kit!


but finally, i thought i would simply buy a game that bruce and josh could enjoy together, as father and son:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


oh, and i picked up a little something for myself too ;-)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


5 Comments:

Blogger AMackid said...

of course! you are a musician, and that is the voice of experience talking '-)

6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!

I think I want the face reconstruction kit .... mine is getting a tad droopy!

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

....I received a toy accordian when I was 7 (no worries, I never bothered to learn how to play ;) )... Sadly, though, I was able to polka by the time I was 5 (my relatives actually like the polka don't ask me why)... ...

Of course, the 1,000 drinking games, what a perfect game for father & son, it's such a child-friendly game!! ;P

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have the home ass kicking kit, and I babysat for a couple of kids that had a different drinking game. They asked to play it while they were watching "Ice Pick Killer", known to the rest of the world as "Basic Instinct". I wish I was kidding about this... :S

5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, the innocent pastimes of childhood... I'm looking for the "Build a Tactical Mini-Nuke" kit myself. Imagine the joy of laying waste to your entire neighbourhood....

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home