Wednesday, December 06, 2006

dear bruce....

i hope you had a lovely long sleep, and very sweet dreams.

i love you so much my heart, that even the fact that my face is a swollen, throbbing mass of agony from having a ceramic tooth pried from my jaws without anaesthetic by an uncaring and sadistic doctor (whose mother was a hammerhead shark and whose father ate babies for breakfast) so that he could then pound a cement-filled piece of gravel into the hole and hammer it in with the heel of his shoe while whistling the theme to the "anvil chorus" as i screamed and writhed in agony, begging God to take my life, weeping as the pain became more than i could bear, and cursing his offspring to the ninth generation hardly bothers me at all i am so happy just dreaming of you.....

have a wonderful day, my angel, and don't worry about me for a moment. nitsa, who doubles as our first-aid warden here at work, has wrapped a tourniquet around my neck, and while i am feeling a bit light-headed, she assures me the bleeding should slow to a trickle by this evening. and my boss, MC, God bless her, said not to worry about the carpet.

love you, catch you when you get home from roma.........!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you getting a grill put in?

Comeone get a grill.....

Seriously ....OW!

Are you alright?

eeep!

LS

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home