Monday, August 21, 2006

we're just wild about harry

WELCOME TO THE WORLD SAHARA DAWN!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

JON is a daddy!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(jon is also pretty useless with a camera, so harry has her work cut out for her '-))

in jon's own words:

"...Her name is Sahara Dawn and she is just too beautiful for words...Born at 8:14am this morning AEST...I was there for her delivery...man that was so cool...although I'm not sure what all the fuss is about...we got to the hospital at 7:45am and half an hour later we have a child...awesome...no pain or anything...although Lisa did bang on a bit, but myself I was just fine...I can not put into words how chuff I am...wait...I'm in Tom Cruise mode right now...ah...that's better...So I'm just home to collect somethings for Harry and then I'm out the door again...Harry is what I'm calling her...which is why I chose Sahara in the first place...Will email more news as it comes in...Miss You...Love You...Jonathan..."

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww...Sahara Dawn, that's an original, beautiful name, absolutely love it. Has a beautiful sound to it when said outloud, "Sahara Dawn"..Sorry, I just can't get over what a wonderful name that is! Anyhow, I bet they're excited! :)

1:21 PM  
Blogger AMackid said...

she is stunning. must get it from her mother ;-)

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right, it always comes from the mother...(or at least that's what my family tends to think) :)

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home